In small bowl stir together butter and chili paste. Set aside. In medium bowl stir together Wisconsin Mascarpone Cheese, scallions and tomatoes. Spread Mascarpone mixture over each bread slice, evenly dividing.
Top Mascarpone on 2 slices with 2 Provolone slices followed by arugula, evenly dividing. Arrange lobster in even layer over arugula, then top with remaining Provolone slices followed by remaining bread slices, Mascarpone-side-down.
In large nonstick skillet, melt 2-3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Place sandwiches in skillet and spread remaining butter over sandwich tops. Cook sandwiches until bottom bread is golden brown, about 3 minutes. Using a spatula, carefully flip sandwiches, pressing down gently. Continue cooking additional 3 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown and filling is warm and melted.
- 4-6 tablespoons (1/2 to 3/4 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Wisconsin Mascarpone cheese, softened
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, small dice
- 4 slices country-style white bread
- 4 thin slices Wisconsin Provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1 cup cooked Maine lobster, coarsely copped