Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat olive oil in 12-inch oven safe sauté pan over medium-low heat.
Place 1 naan on cutting board. Spread cream cheese on 1 side. Arrange chicken over cream cheese and dust with curry powder. Top with pineapple chunks and cilantro. Place cheese slices over.
Spread chutney over second piece of naan. Place chutney-side-down on cheese.
Carefully place sandwich in sauté pan. Brown 2 minutes; flip and place the pan in oven.
Bake 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Slice naan sandwich into quarters and serve 2 quarters per person.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 naan breads
- 2 tablespoons Wisconsin onion and chive Cream Cheese
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon mild to hot curry powder
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 slices Wisconsin Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney or another chutney of choice