In medium bowl combine Wisconsin American and cheddar cheeses, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and diced pimentos. Stir to combine ingredients. Split pretzel rolls in half; liberally butter insides of both halves.
Heat large sauté pan over medium heat. Add kielbasa rounds and cook each side of rounds until heated through and beginning to brown, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
Place all 4 pretzel roll halves, butter-side-down in same pan and cook 1-2 minutes until golden. Remove pretzel tops from pan.
Flip bottoms to butter-side-up; top each bottom half with 1/2 of reserved pimento cheese mixture. Cover pan and cook 1-2 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Remove from pan.
Layer 1/2 of the kielbasa rounds and handful of potato chips over cheese on each bottom half. Spread inside of pretzel tops liberally with grainy mustard and place over potato chip layer.
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Wisconsin American Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Wisconsin Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup diced pimentos, drained
- 2 pretzel buns
- Butter, softened, for grilling
- 8 ounces kielbasa sausage, cut in 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 cup kettle-cooked potato chips, slightly crushed
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard