Heat oven to 350°F. Spread mayonnaise on each side of each slice of Texas toast. Stir BBQ sauce and orange marmalade until well combined. Pour over pulled pork until fully coated and set aside. Mix pistachios, parmesan cheese and garlic in shallow dish; set aside.
Spread 1 side of 2 bread slices with brie. Place coated pork over brie on both slices. Top each with 2 Gouda slices then Texas toast slice. Place sandwiches, 1 at a time, in in parmesan-pistachio mixture; coat, turning so both sides are evenly and heavily covered. Heat skillet over medium high. Add butter and melt. Place sandwiches in skillet, using spatula to flip sandwich from side to side until cheese is melted. When sandwiches are crispy and browned, remove from skillet; place in oven 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices Texas toast
- 4 tablespoons prepared BBQ sauce
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 pound pulled pork
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and finely ground
- 1/4 cup Wisconsin Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 6 tablespoons Wisconsin Brie cheese
- 4 1-ounce slices Wisconsin Gouda cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter