For cheese spread: Place mascarpone, 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella, oregano, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper into a food processor. Pulse a few times to combine, but do not puree. Set aside.
For olive salad: In medium bowl, place black olives, green olives, giardiniera salad, red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup of the olive oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Stir gently to combine and set aside.
For sandwich assembly: Heat grill pan to medium-high. Spread 1 tablespoon of cheese spread onto the bottom of each ciabatta roll and top with 2 slices of provolone. Place bottom buns on grill pan for 1-2 minutes to melt the cheese. Remove bottom buns from grill and place on a sheet pan. Top with 2 slices of mortadella, 4 slices of ham and 2 more slices of provolone. Place sandwiches under the broiler for 2 minutes until cheese melts. Remove from oven.
Place 1/4 of the olive salad onto each sandwich, top with salami and the remaining 1/4 cup of mozzarella. Return sandwiches to broiler for 2 minutes.
In small sauce pan, heat remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil. Drop oregano leaves into oil and fry for 30-45 seconds. Remove oregano with tongs and drain on paper towels. Immediately sprinkle with sea salt.
Spread remaining cheese spread onto the insides of the top ciabatta buns. Sprinkle fried oregano on top of the sandwiches before setting the top bun in place. Grill sandwiches on medium-high heat for 2-4 minutes per side until cheese is melted. Remove from grill and serve hot.
For Cheese Spread:
- 8 ounces Wisconsin Mascarpone cheese
- 3 1/2 cups (14 ounces) Wisconsin Mozzarella, shredded, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 teaspoons hot chili sauce
For Olive Salad:
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives with pimento, drained
- 1 cup bottled giardiniera salad, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup of olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
For Sandwich Assembly:
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 16 slices (1 ounce each) Wisconsin Provolone cheese
- 8 slices mortadella
- 16 slices deli ham, thinly cut
- 16 slices salami
- 1 bunch fresh oregano