Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat. While pan heats, place mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract in bowl; whisk vigorously to combine.
Smooth mascarpone cheese and vanilla mixture over 1 bread slice and place cheese-side-up in hot skillet. Top with walnuts, cantaloupe slices and remaining bread slice. Grill 3-4 minutes or until cheese begins to slightly melt and bread is toasted. Gently flip grilled cheese and grill additional 4-5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and gooey.
Remove from heat. Gently slice in half and drizzle with honey.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Wisconsin Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 thick slices honey wheat bread
- 1 heaping tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cantaloupe, rind peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey