Heat extra virgin olive oil in medium nonstick skillet. Sauté poblano, onion and garlic with 3/4 tablespoon of Mexican blend seasoning and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onions are translucent. Set aside and cool.
Combine poblano mixture with cilantro and fontina in mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, mix butter with remaining Mexican blend seasoning.
For each sandwich, spread 1 side of each Texas toast with butter mixture. Turn slices over; top each with 1/4 the poblano cheese mixture and half the tomatillos, bacon, mango. Top with remaining poblano cheese mixture. Top with remaining bread slice, buttered-side-up.
Repeat procedure for remaining sandwiches. Grill sandwiches in a large nonstick frying pan over medium-low heat, flipping once until golden brown on both sides and cheese melts, about 7 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 poblano chile, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Mexican blend seasoning, divided
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 6 ounces Wisconsin Fontina cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 slices Texas toast
- 2 tomatillos, thinly sliced
- 4 slices thick-cut peppered bacon, cooked and halved
- 1 mango, chopped