Preheat oven to 350˚F. Place tenderloin on foil-lined baking sheet and season with salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; roast 40-45 minutes or until cooked through (145˚F on meat thermometer). Set aside.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan, mix coriander, remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper, peaches, honey, wine, ginger and peach preserves. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer until thickened into a sauce.
Slice roasted tenderloin into 18 slices. For each sandwich, butter 1 side of 2 bread slices. Spread unbuttered side of 1 bread slice with peach sauce and top with 3 tenderloin slices. Sprinkle with blue cheese and top with additional sauce. Top with other bread slice, buttered-side-up. Heat skillet over medium and add sandwich. Grill until bottom slice is browned; flip to brown other side. Repeat for remaining sandwiches. Halve sandwiches and serve.
- 1 1/2-pounds whole pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pound (16 ounces) frozen peach slices, thawed
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 cup Moscato wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2/3 cup (about 4 ounces) Wisconsin Blue cheese
- 12 slices whole wheat bread