Make Bread: Place flour, salt, and yeast in bowl of food processor. With processor running, add 1 cup water and process until dough forms a ball, adding 1 tablespoon additional water if dough is too crumbly. Repeat if dough is still too crumbly.
Place dough in buttered bowl. Cover loosely with kitchen towel and let rise 1 hour in warm place. Punch dough down and shape into loaf. Place in 9” x 5” loaf pan; let rise, covered, in a warm place for 1 hour. While dough is rising, heat oven to 375°F. Bake bread 30 minutes or until loaf sounds hollow when tapped. Cool at least 30 minutes.
For Sandwich: Wash and pat berries dry. Place in bowl and cover evenly with honey.
Heat skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes. Spread 1 side of 2 bread slices with 1 tablespoon butter each. Place in skillet buttered-side-down and lower heat to medium-low. Grill until golden brown. Remove from pan.
Layer unbrowned side of 1 bread slice with havarti slices and half the brie slices. Top with layers of berries and remaining brie, half the parmesan cheese and half the lemon zest. Place remaining bread slice, toasted-side-up, over sandwich and sprinkly with remaining parmesan and lemon zest.
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 cup water, plus additional if necessary
- 1 ounce (about 1/8 cup) raspberries
- 1 ounce (about 1/8 cup) blueberries
- 1 ounce (about 1/8 cup) blackberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 slices (about 1 ounce each) Wisconsin Havarti cheese
- 3 slices (about 4 ounces) Wisconsin Brie cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces (about 1/2 cup) grated Wisconsin Parmesan cheese, divided
- Zest of 1 lemon, divided