In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cranberry sauce and pepper jelly. Spread on insides of all 4 slices of bread. Place brie on 2 slices of bread and turkey on other 2 slices. Sprinkle turkey with a pinch of salt and pepper. Put sandwiches together; brush outsides with butter.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add sandwiches and grill for 3-4 minutes per side or until cheese is oozing and bread is toasted.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper jelly
- 4 slices white sandwich bread
- 3 ounces Wisconsin Brie cheese, sliced
- 3 ounces roasted or smoked turkey, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted