Butter 1 side of bread slices. Combine mayonnaise, green onion, cilantro, hoisin and five spice powder in small bowl. Spread mixture on unbuttered side of each bread slice.
Heat skillet over medium-low heat. Place 2 bread slices in skillet, buttered-side-down. Top with remaining ingredients in this order: brie, cantaloupe, cucumber, duck and alpine cheese. Top with 2 remaining bread slices, buttered-side-up.
Grill sandwiches in skillet until bottoms are lightly browned, and the cheese begins to melt. Carefully flip the sandwiches over, pressing gently with spatula. Grill other sides until bread is golden and the cheese is gooey.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 thick slices Asian milk bread or other premium soft white bread
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- A pinch five spice powder
- 3 ounces Wisconsin Brie cheese, sliced
- 4 thin cantaloupe slices
- 6 thin cucumber slices
- 6 ounces cooked duck with crispy skin, sliced
- 1/3 cup Wisconsin Alpine-style cheese