Place chicken thighs and tandoori marinade in zip-top bag. Seal, shaking to distribute marinade. Refrigerate at least 6 hours, shaking bag occasionally to redistribute marinade.
To make cilantro-mint chutney, place cilantro, mint, jalapeño, onion, salt, sugar, cumin, lemon juice, garlic and Greek yogurt in blender beaker. Pulse until smooth. Pour into airtight container; refrigerate until ready to use, up to 2 days.
Preheat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove thighs from refrigerator. Pat with paper towels to dry and add to skillet; cook 5-6 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Set aside.
Halve 4 naan bread pieces. Butter outsides of bread pieces. Divide cilantro-mint chutney and spread on opposite sides of naan pieces. Top four pieces, chutney-side-up, with a fourth of the mozzarella and fontina cheese slices, 1 chicken thigh, and a fourth of havarti chese, butterkäse cheese slices and artichoke hearts. Top with remaining naan bread pieces, buttered-side-up.
Preheat a skillet and brown sandwiches over medium heat, flipping once. Grill until naan is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Let sandwiches rest for a minute before cutting in half to serve.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup purchased tandoori marinade
- 1 cup cilantro, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, lightly packed
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeds and veins removed, minced
- 1/3 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pieces naan bread
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 1-ounce slices Wisconsin Mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces Wisconsin Fontina cheese, sliced
- 3 ounces Wisconsin Havarti cheese, sliced
- 3 ounces Wisconsin Butterkäse cheese, sliced
- 4 artichoke hearts, quartered