Heat griddle over low heat. Spread tomato jam on 1 bread slice. Mix cheeses together and sprinkle about half the cheese over jam. Generously layer micro greens and bacon pieces over and top with remaining cheese. Place remaining bread slice over the cheese, and spread about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise on outside of top slice. Grill sandwich, mayo-side-down, on low until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Spread mayonnaise on top bread slice, flip and continue to grill until golden.
- 2 tablespoons sweet/savory tomato jam, preferably spiced with cloves and red pepper flakes
- 2 slices Scali (braided and coated with sesame seeds) Italian bread
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Wisconsin Aged Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Wisconsin Aged Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup radish micro greens
- 1 large or 2 small pieces bacon, cooked crisp, cut in 1/2-inch dice