Prepare marinade for chicken. Whisk coconut milk, curry powder, fish sauce, sugar and salt and pepper to taste in bowl. Pound chicken breast to 1/4-inch thickness in large resealable plastic bag. Pour in marinade and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours and up to overnight. Preheat grill to medium hot and cook chicken, flipping as necessary, until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Cool slightly; chop into thin strips.
Generously spread 1 side of each flatbread with virgin coconut oil. Spread layer of peanut butter on other side of 1 flatbread. Drizzle Sriracha over peanut butter; sprinkle basil over evenly. Layer on chicken strips. Drizzle sweet chili sauce over and top with cheese. Top with other flatbread, coconut oil-side-up. Transfer carefully to preheated skillet and cook over medium-low heat, flipping halfway through, until bread is golden and crisp and cheese is melty. Cut into quarters to serve.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar or light brown sugar, packed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large (about 6 ounces) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 flatbread rounds
- Virgin coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 4 tablespoons fresh Thai or Italian basil leaves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1 cup (about 5 ounces) Fontina cheese, grated